A newest release of MemcardRex is here, grab it while it's hot.
- Fixed a crash if "File->Quit" was selected after reading Memory Card from DexDrive.
- Added "Restore window position at startup" option.
- Added "Format card" option under "Hardware" menu per Carmax91's suggestion.
- Added support for MemCARDuino, an Arduino based Memory Card reader with open source firmware.
- Added support for PS1CardLink, a PS1 software which acts as a Memory Card reader.
- Check out "Hardware" directory included with MemcardRex.
- Extended support for Action Replay saves. Non standard saves can be imported now (codelist, e00-exe, etc...).
- Bundled "BCLoader 0.1" plugin, a loader for Black Chocobo FF7 save editor.
|SCPH-9002 running PS1CardLink|